THE DOUBLE C














If someone were to tell me "You have to pick one designer to wear for the rest of your life, pick one" (I wish lol) Well I have to be honest with you I don't have one favorite designer, just because I think that all designers bring different taste to the table and usually they all appeal to me, but if I actually had to pick one it would most defenetaly be the one and only CHANEL. I have the most weird obessesion with everything CHANEL from the makeup, perfumes and of course the clothing. I think my obessesion began when I first saw a 2.55 on VOGUE. After that picture I went gaga for CHANEL I looked everything and anything that had to do with CHANEL. Then again I only wish I could afford it, that is the BAGS! CHANEL bags are timeless and so divine. Words aren't enough to explain my desire for one of those puppies. If you haven't check out the new S/S11 or F/W11-12 I recommend you do.


til next post♥

9 comments:

  1. uhmmm love the bag! plus this is a great picture girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS PICTURE, THE BAG,THE JACKET,LEATHER PANTS AND THE COLOR OF HER NAILPOLISH!!! PERFECT!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love,love,love this bag!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://paris-wien.blogspot.com/ looooooove your style hope you following back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing chanel bag...one of my favourite...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last Chanel clutch (and Chanel in general)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG <3 j'adore!

    Your blog is nice too I like the post, pictures and your inspiration...
    Your french is good so, bienvenue dans mon blog
    Merci et bonne journée :)

    htt://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!