& IT DOES IT AGAIN


If your not aware of the fact that I deeply love CHANEL with every single cell in my body. Not only the brand but Gabrielle herself  "A Woman of Her Own " I'm currently reading CHANEL, A woman of her own by Alex Madsen for like the million time, its just such a great book. Oh and you better believe that after I saw the COCO MADEMOISELLE ad I nearly fainted with joy lol. CHANEL never fails to impress. All of the short films have captured my heart. Now, Catherine Deneuve, Nicole Kidman, Audrey Tautou, Kate Moss and Keira Knightley just to name a few of the CHANEL faces to represent the brand, are some of the most beautiful women and perfect for the brand. The ads make me want to be them, don't they make you.?

Si no estás consciente de mi gran obsesion con CHANEL y que la adoro con cada célula de mi cuerpo. No sólo la marca, pero Gabrielle si misma "una mujer de su poseer" Actualmente estoy leyendo "CHANEL A Woman of Her Own" por Alex Madsen. Ya casi por la mil vez, es que me fascina el libro. Ah, y cree me  que después de ver el anuncio COCO MADEMOISELLE casi me desmayo con alegría jajaja. CHANEL nunca deja de impresionar. Todos los anuncios han capturado mi corazón. Ahora, Catherine Deneuve, Nicole Kidman, Audrey Tautou, Kate Moss y Keira Knightley por nombrar sólo algunas de las caras de CHANEL para representar la marca, son algunas de las mujeres más bellas y perfecta par la marca. Los anuncios me dan ganas de ser ellas, y ti no?
   












til next post♥

6 comments:

  1. love it, follow each other?
    xx
    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are all obsessed with chanel...
    XOXO
    http://fashionmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyouuu, i'm really i love with it too !
    xxxxxlovee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, she was such a beautiful woman herself!

    following you, follow back?
    www.jaelikesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally I love coco chanel and the brand itself! Tienes un muy buen blog, te sigo, espero me sigas también! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so right!
    I'm now using coco mademoiselle perfume, it always makes me feel like 1Million $ hehe even if I smell some woman whos wearing it, it makes her even more ladylike, chic and luxurious! thats how a perfume should work :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!