BEING PLASTIC IS GOOD

source, http://www.theblondesalad.com/2011/03/mbfw-milan-day-4.html




Its early in the morning now and I couldn't help but notice this new trend on bags, it all about the "plastic" bag.The JIL SANDER Market acetate bag which is totally practical for just about anything and anywhere & hello, the color is perfect for this season. I personally find the FURLA Candy bag super cute, they come in all sorts of eye popping colors for this summer, but no need to worry if your not sure how to use bright color or just not a fan of to much color they're also available in clear, black or clear with some accent colors. Although this HERMES Kelly 1996 is a vintage bag it will forever be one of the bags that I am head over heals in love with. Now i just need to find it.

Es temprano en la mañana ahora y no pude dejar de notar esta nueva tendencia en las carteras, todo es sobre la cartera the "plasctico". La cartera de JIL SANDER que es totalmente práctica para casi cualquier cosa y en cualquier lugar y el color es perfecto para esta temporada. Personalmente considero que la cartera Candy de FURLA estan super lindas, vienen en todo tipo de colores para este verano, pero no te preocupes si no estás seguro de cómo utilizar estos colores tan llamativos o simplemente no eres un fan de mucho color también estan Disponible en claro, negro o claro con algunos colores de acento. Aunque esta catera Kelly de HERMES del 1996 es una classica siempre me enloquece, ahora tengo que encontrarla!!
 



SOURCE, http://www.theblondesalad.com/2011/03/back-home-for-some-days.html


 SOURCE, http://www.theblondesalad.com/2010/07/what-i-wore-shu-uemura-event.html


til next post♥

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I love your blog, I see you just started.. just like me! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this plastic bag! Thanks for loving my list @ fashiolista :). I lived in Paris last year and it's awesome, so I understand you wanne move there!
    Following you, check out my blog to if you like :)

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bracelets where can i find them

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMANDA,
    you can go to the link on the pictures & on Chiaras blog it shows you were she got them.

    ALICIA,
    I will be following your blog aswell, yes I hope that once I'm done with school I can make my way over seas.

    L'Attitude Femme,
    I will be following you too, we can be blogger sisters jajaj since we did just get started on this journey!! = >

    THESTREETFASHION5XPRO,
    thank you very much honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on Fashiolista. I really like your blog. Would be happy if you visit also mine :)

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com
    Shall we follow each other?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear!
    nice post, I love plastic shining bags, but I wouldn't spend a lot of money for one of them!
    would you?
    I'm following you on fasholista!
    hope you want to check out my blog!
    kisses

    http://theshoppingstylist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I really Like your blog :):) I would follow u and check it every time when I can just because it's very interesting for me :]:]:]
    Please follow my blog too http://ivchetysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!