CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH


I don't think I can explain this amazing and most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on. Thought I'd share with you guys my recent and biggest obsession DAVID CHOCARRO. Yes I know what your probably thinking "I thought this was a fashion blog" yes it is but he is better than any of that stuff well some of them.

 Les quiero presentar  mi nueva obsesion DAVID CHOCARRO, si se no son zapatos, ropa o joyas pero la belleza de esta criatura sor pasa todas esa cosa, bueno algunas. 






 kakariaoflife.blogspot.com
til next post♥...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nico!! You've a nice blog too!! I like it so much!!

    I'll follow u!! We're u from?

    Regards from Barcelona!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is POSITIVELY YUMMY! I may be drooling! I am going to have to "share" this post! Soooo great!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ JAMIE I love how you said "positively yummy" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that post :)

    greatings from germany
    myboots-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!