I WILL


Its been raining for the past four days here in Florida and the only thing I kept thinking of was London one of the places I'm going to live in sometime in the future. Let's not forget the city where almost every fashion lover wants to make their permanent home Paris. What isn't there to love about Paris, you have amazing food, people, the city itself and on top of that the amazing shopping experience one can have, well that's how I see it. Every time I read blogs specially the ones that live London or Paris, a little green monster comes out in me. I will move over seas whether is Paris, London or some European country and thrive in the world of fashion. That is when I finish with school. What about you do you want to move elsewhere or you love where you live.?

Ha estado lloviendo durante los últimos cuatro días aquí en la Florida y lo único que pensaba era sobre Londres uno de los lugares que voy a vivir en algún momento en el futuro. No nos olvidemos de la ciudad donde casi todos los amantes de la moda quieren vivir para siempre, París. Que no hay de amar de Paris? tienes comida increíble, la gente, la ciudad misma y además una experiencia de compras increíble puede, así es como yo lo veo. Cada vez que leo blogs especialmente los que viven en Londres o París, hay un pequeño  monstruo verde que sale en . Si voy a vivir en París, Londres o algún país europeo y llegar muy lejos en el mundo de la moda. Sera cuando termine la escuela . ¿Y ustedes que, se quieren mudar a otro lugar o amas a donde vives?













5NO SIGN





au revoir♥...

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful Photos!!! I need to get a Passport and plan a trip! Great Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit my blog. Your blog is very interesting. I follow you.

    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visit my blog. I loved your blog. Nice pictures. J'adore Paris.
    XoXo

    http://universodeumcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nico:) thx for following me ..as u didnt leave ur link for ur blog i found u through google :) I like your blog and gonna follow u back.. I am comming back to england on monday and i have to say London is amazing city so good luck with moving into a fashion city :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love paris. really love your blog it's smart and fun!
    following you
    kisses
    http://fashionmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ME ENCANTARÍA VIVIR EN PARÍS, POR LO PRONTO, ME CONFORMO CON VISITARLA A MENUDO!!

    Mcuhas gracias por tu comentario, claro!!
    Te sigo!!
    mucak

    xoox
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love yor blog, i am from spain!!!! Paris and London are my two favorites cities! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your comment! I like your blog a lot! Off course I would like to follow each other! now following, see you in my list soon! love, m.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, really cute blog. I'm from London and its so strange but I feel the exact same way as you but I want to move to New York!! So I feel your pain babe. I'm following this blog, would love if you'd follow mine..http://thegraduate89.blogspot.com/ BIG LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and especially this post!!
    I want to live in London someday too..I am in love with that city!!
    So beautiful photos you have here!!<3
    I am a new follower!
    Please check out my blog and follow me back if u like :D
    xxx

    http://whateversuitsu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these big macarons things look soooo yummy <3
    xx the cookies
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heee girl thanks for comment on my blog. i followed u already follow me to on my blog please

    xoxoLovely blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in Britain so Ive been to London a couple of times, its really awesome and i think your pictures capture its beauty! I was also fortunate enough to be able to go to paris last winter its so magical.

    P.s just be aware that it rains ALOT in britain :) xxx love your post

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!