THE ONLY COKE I DO IS DIET

IMG_2155

Lately I've been in the kind of mood to just go somewhere new where I've never been before and go with an old group of friends to meet new people, new fashion, new art, new music just something completely different from what I'm used to and where I live I think its kinda hard since people do the usual and just got to a club, although I never been to one I don't think I'm a clubbing type of person. I want to party or experience something like in these pictures, the people look just happy having a good time and fashionable!!

P.S. I have a overly protective mum so it's not easy to go out and do any of the things I mentioned lol
P.S 2 Don't forget to follow me on FASHIOLISTA, BLOGLOVING' && on FACEBOOK

Ultimamente eh tenido unas ganas de ir a un lugar nuevo, donde pueda conocer gente nueva, arte nuevo, musica nueva, moda nueva, un lugar super diferente a lo que acostumbro, pero creo que a donde vivo sea un poco dificil porque la gente siempre hacen lo mismo como ir a la discoteca. Aunque nunca eh hido a una creo que no me gustaria tanto. Quiero hacer algo como en estas fotos, la gente se ve feliz divirtiendose y a la moda!!

P.S Tengo una madre que es sobreprotectiva, no seria facil hacer las cosa que mencione.
P.S 2 No te olvides de seguirme en FASHIOLISTA, BLOGLOVING' && on FACEBOOK



IMG_8334

IMG_5216

IMG_2303

IMG_2061

IMG_5434

IMG_5427

IMG_5367

IMG_2007

IMG_4581

IMG_4544

IMG_4499

IMG_4453

IMG_4469

IMG_4788

IMG_4778

IMG_4633

IMG_8039

IMG_7749

IMG_7793

IMG_8044

IMG_8096

IMG_8085

IMG_7603

IMG_7529

IMG_7519

IMG_7116

IMG_7117

IMG_7211

IMG_5602

IMG_5570

IMG_5462

IMG_5449

IMG_5372

IMG_6214

IMG_8393
source-thecobrasnake

I leave you with one of my favorite songs!!




til next post ♥...

9 comments:

  1. I came here from Fashiolista, I am glad if we can follow each other, starting from now myself !
    I love to go clubbing, I love to wear fancy clothes and dance to the music, I don't do any other drugs than fashion and food, hehehe =)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the inspiration <3
    I really understand the feeling of wanting something new, I'm seeking change all the time :D Lived in Barcelona, Lanzarote, Paris & now in Bruges..and I'm sure this isn't my last stop. If we ever meet in a certain city we should go clubbing, so much fun ( especially in Paris) :)

    Have a lovely day!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) I am going to Berlin next week for the first time in my life! i am excited to go to a new place!
    great blog! totally going to follow. check out mine you may really like it! I do fashion posts, dance posts every wednesday, and much photography of mine , and fashion and such! ==)

    <3 Sigrid

    http://www.dancingsinginganddreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are sooo funny!It's amazing seeing how different fashion can be!But every look is perfect on the person who wear it!Love this post!And LOve your blog ;)
    Check out mine!
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog.New follower on Bloglovin!I loved that also followed.Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally agree with you, i'm so glad i'm going to study after summer so i can meet a lot of new people and stuff.
    i love these pictures, really makes me want to party all night long...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I'm following you, follow me at http://thewardrobeofsnowwhite.blogspot.com/ if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post. especially that shirt!!!! im going to soberisexy.com like right now for it!!!
    please visit/follow
    dirtyshirtyaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!