ONLY GIRL

rachel_zoe_bundles_up

Ahh the other day I finally got to hang out with some friends. We went to a river which was beautiful with the exception of the bugs and nasty water plants, which totally freak me out! I wish I could of taken my camera but you know my dilemma and on top of that no one took one =/ lol.
What can I say she is indeed in my muse list, why? you ask well hello she is an amazing stylist there's isn't anything I don't like about RACHEL ZOE. After the previous season ended with her and her beau debating whether to have a baby or not kept me on the edge of my seat, but luckily they are some very stylish parents. I wonder what Skyler is going to be when he grows up...


Ahh, el otro día por fin llegué a pasar el rato con algunos de mis amigos. Fuimos a un río que era hermoso, con la excepción de los insectos y las plantas desagradable agua, que totalmente me asuste! Me Ojalá pudiera tomado mi cámara, pero sabes mi dilema, y encima de que nadie más llevó una = / lol.
¿Qué puedo decir que ella está efectivamente en mi lista de musa, ¿por qué? se preguntará Hello ella es una estilista sorprendente está que no hay nada que no me gusta de Rachel Zoe. Después de la temporada anterior terminó con ella y Rodger debatiendo la posibilidad de tener un bebé me mantuvo en el borde de mi asiento, pero por suerte son unos padres muy elegante. Me pregunto qué Skyler va a ser cuando crezca ...







til next post♥

5 comments:

  1. love rachel she has such amazing style always love to see the women she styles on the red carpet and for shoots! thanks for the comment!

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE Rachel Zoe!! I have her book on my nightstand and I've practically memorized it!!!
    Great Choice!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Zoe has a very nice wardrobe to die for....she matches everything soo well!

    http://feveragnes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!