WE HAVE A SITUATION


I've never been a fan of wedges until not so long ago and I have just fallen in LOVE with these babies (Rush by Senso) and to my surprise they're over my budget right now. Do any of you guys know where I can get a similar pair but like a replica of them lol ohhhhh how bad I want them, I could just picture myself wearing them!!!
P.S. they are 6.5 inches high which are even better since I'm only 5 feet and 6 inches tall.

Nunca me han gustado este tipo de zapato, hasta hace un tiempo y  me acabo de ENAMORAR con este par (Rush por Senso) y para mi sorpresa estan sobre mi presupesto por el momento. ¿Alguno de ustedes sabe donde puedo conseguir un par similares pero al igual que una réplica de ellos lol ohhhhh cuanto los deseo, puedo imaginarme con ellos puestos!!!
P.S. Son 6.5 pulgadas de alto, que las hace aun mejor, ya que tan sólo soy 5 pies y 6 pulgadas de altura.







til next post♥...

7 comments:

  1. they're awesome! i didn't see one like them yet!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment!Follow each other?
    xo
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're very cool! i'm a short girl and i really relate to high heels as well... they don't look really expensive though!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're not actuallly but I don't work so I have to ask my mum for the money and she's definitely not goin to give me $175 + the shipping and taxes that'll come out to be like $200....=/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shoes....
    http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shoes, I'd like them too, I became a sort of wedges-maniac !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!