FEELING MAXI



 When I was younger and I saw older girls wear maxi skirts I thought they were like really religious or just going mad & said to myself that "I would never wear such thing" but like any fashion lover we know that when we say that it wont last very long && Yes I'm a huge fan of them I love the way they look, specially the chiffon ones and silky maxis and the best part they are super comfy. what are your thoughts?

Cuando era mas joven y las ninas mayores usaban las faldas maxi yo pensaba eran super religiosas o estaban locas. De hecho jure nunca usar una maxi, pero como todas las amantes de la moda sabemos muy bien que eso no dura tanto tiempo y ahora soy una fanatica las adoro son super comodas!! que piensas sobre la maxi?












source- google
til next post♥...

9 comments:

  1. love this post and your blog in general. How do you not have a ton of followers!?

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, I fell in love with the green prada clucth and olivia palermo looks gorgeous as always!


    http://wear-a-smile-wear-a-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pictures, I love the green prada clutch and olivia palermo looks gorgeous as always!


    http://wear-a-smile-wear-a-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so funny how i often swear i will never wear something, and then it just grows on you. i'm loving the maxi skirt. and so need some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The subject of clothes vary from person to person, and every other person wearing clothes like her, but this does not prevent all times of change

    Thank you for your great topic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, I'm obsesses with maxi skirt too right now :) Have one from Zara now & can't take it off :)

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post!
    Love your blog!
    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com
    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have the same thoughts! i actually didn't see myself wearing them. Now I'm taking it all back!:) lovely blog! hope you can follow me too!xoxo
    http://theclassycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the maxi skirts! look hippie and cool! nice post!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!