FOUR IN THE MORNING


It's 4:42 in the morning and I am so tired all I want to do is sleep but I don't think I am lol I just finished a project that is due in 3 hours which involves this gir whol I named Milania. Well I tell you how my "zombie" day comes about lol...goodnight/goodmorning =)

Son la 4:45 de la manana y estoy super cansada, nada mas quiero ir a dormir pero creo que no va hacer possible lol acabo de terminar un projecto que tengo que entregar en 3 horasy tiene que ver con esta figura que llamo Milania, bueno las dejo y les cuento despues come mi dia de "zombie" me fue. Buenas noches/buenos dias =)

til next post...

11 comments:

  1. Love this drawing! Hope you get some sleep though :)

    xoxo
    Alicia Mi Mundo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Babes, yes I drew it last night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Nice draw! My name is Kostantina.

    Your blog is fantastic!!!

    Read you soon... ;) kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice ilustration!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice :)
    you can draw very well!
    I'll be reading you again soon ;)

    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice sketch cant wait for your nxt post and hope u had some sleep in the end :*
    http://diaryofnikita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very interesting I invite you to visit http://mistressfashionlifeart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you do this pic...gosh it's amazing!!
    talented girl!!
    Hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same.

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!