LINDSEY WIXSON



So I have come to a conclusion that I love Lindsey Wixson, she was born on April 12, 1994 in Whichita Kansas, United States,  she's 5'10";178cm and has worked for Alexander McQueen, Prada, MIU MIU, Jil Stuart, Mulberry and Marc by Marc Jacobs just to name a few. She's actually know for her teeth and huge lips. I love her even though she fell  least six times in two outfits at last night's F4R Japan benefit in Cannes I feel terribly bad for her but she did what any other model would do, she kept going with a smile on her face.

Así que he llegado a la conclusión de que me encanta Lindsey Wixson, nació el 12 de abril de 1994 en Whichita Kansas, Estados Unidos, ella es 5'10 ", 178 cm y ha trabajado para Alexander McQueen, Prada, Miu Miu, Jil Stuart, Mulberry y Marc by Marc Jacobs, por nombrar sólo algunos. Ella es realmente conocido por sus dientes y labios grandes. la amo aunque aller se atropezo por lo menos sies veces en dos outfits para el F4R Japan benefit en Cannes, me siento mal por ella pero como una buen modelo siguio modelando con una sonrisa en su rostro.







source-tumblr

til next post ♥...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Your post is sooo funnn

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-on-your-mind/214938898529842

    ReplyDelete
  2. im following u, please follow me back!
    i need folowers in my blog and fashiolista
    http://www.fashiolista.com/style/isabelaroriz/
    www.fashiontrendygirls.blogspot.com
    thanks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!