A MISSED OPPORTUNITY


By the end of the month I'm supposed to be flying to New York City for a week to go to the Met Museum and other places to see the one and only Alexander McQueen collections, but I'm not due to me being broke lol I needed to pay in total about 1,100 dollars!! where in the world I'm I supposed to get that kind of money?

A fines de mes deberia de estar volando a La Gran Manzana por una semena e ir al Museo Met para ver la colleciones del Inolvidable Alexander McQueen, pero como no tengo 1,100 dollares para pagar todos los gastos no prode ir. De donde puedo sacar tanto dinero?

Windows of Culloden, Fall 2006
Voss, Spring 2001
Photobucket
Number 13, Spring 1999
Photobucket
Sarabande, Spring 2007
Photobucket
It's Only a Game, Spring 2005
Photobucket
Voss, Spring 2001
Photobucket
My favorite: The Horn of Plenty, Autumn/Winter 2009-10
source-VOGUE magazine, Alexander McQueen 
til next post♥...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. You have to go! Sell some stuff on Ebay! LOL Hope you are having a great Tuesday honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics...i hope you'll get the money...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is amazingggggg and you've found some new photos I havent seen before thank you dear this blog is beautiful and great writing!!!!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah New York City! So jealous! I think money will come eventually, and you can only be broke while young! Go for it with full force :)

    Keep in touch!

    Smiles,
    Aina

    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!