PHOTOS OF THE DAY











source-tumblr

Today has been quite pleasant, I got to hang out by the pool with some friends and managed to  get  my nails done  after a long time! I kinda had forgotten how good my hands and feet looked  with some color I'm wearing a burgundy shade.  I did get some sleep yesterday like at 10pm I'm such a monster lol sometimes I wonder how I manage to stay up for hours on end oh  my professor & the rest of the class really like the illustration you guys saw here after presenting and learning how to draw patterns I had another class til 5 but she let us leave early, then I went to the mall with one of my dolls and met so many cute boys ^.^

Hoy  a sido un dia plasentero estube en la picsina con mis amigos que se graduan este ano de la secundaria  y despues me pinte las unas desde hace un rato que no la pinta, creo que se me habia olvidado como se miravan mis manos con color lol. Aller si pude dormir como a las 10pm a veces no se como aguanto tanto largo tiempo sin dormir. A mi profesora le fascino la illustracion que les ensene aqui, y hoy se acaba la telenovela Aurora =/ las dejo porque  la estoy viendo ahora.

til next post♥...

6 comments:

  1. lovely selection of pics!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful inspirations :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all them! Chanel sunglasses, Alexander Wang bag, Franca Sozzani!! OMG

    Kiss
    Manny Hilton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first picture: wow, wow, wow

    greetings
    http://myboots-on.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 PARIS

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE PICTURE!! <3 ...

    Im following dear
    http://amintasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!