TAKING IT HIGHER

source-old calendar of mine, Neiman & Marcus
YESS! After all this time,  high waisted swimsuits are back! I'm a big fan of anything vintage or high waisted especially 20's vintage, and I'm fascinated by the idea of finally wearing one of them. I love how one of my muses Marilyn Monroe looks absolutely stunning in the cover of LAFF magazine in 1947, my favorite swimsuit here is the striped Diane von Furstenberg, it just reminds me of the now famous 1959 Barbie.

Al FIN! Después de todo este tiempo los trajes de baño de alta cintura están volviendo! Soy un gran fan de todo de cintura alta o vintage especialmente de los 20, y estoy fascinada por que ya ear tiempo que usara uno de ellos. Me encanta como una de mis musas Marylin Monroe se ve absolutamente impresionante en la portada de LAFF en 1947, mi favorito aquí es el rayado de Diane von Furstenberg me recuerda a la clásica ya famosa Barbie del 1959.

 

DIANE von FURSTENBERG

DIANE von FURSTENBERG

MARC by MARC JACOBS

MARC by MARC JACOBS

MICHAEL KORS

NORMA KAMILI

NORMA KAMILI

ANIKA BRAZIL

til next post ♥...

2 comments:

  1. Wow!They're all amazing!They look so sexy!
    Nice post!The Norma Kamili ones!
    xo
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!
    Thank you for commenting my blog!
    Fallowing***

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!