LONG LIVE MY QUEEN

















































You guys have no idea how I feel about this woman, although I never met her. I look up to her because she was ambitious and really didn't care what others said about her and that took her very far I mean she is MARILYN MONROE & I am sure that where ever she is she appreciates the love I and so many others have for her. It saddens me deeply that she is not here physically to celebrate her 85th birthday, ever since I can remember I have always wished her a happy birthday and this year is no different.

Ustedes no tienen idea de como me siento por esta mujer, aunque nunca la conocí. La admiro a ella porque era ambiciosa y realmente no le importaba lo que la gente decian sobre ella y eso la llevó muy lejos, ella es Marilyn Monroe y estoy segura de que donde quiera que ella esta  aprecia el amor que yo y tantos otros tienen por ella. Me entristece profundamente que ella no está aquí físicamente para celebrar su 85 cumpleaños, desde que tengo memoria siempre he deseado un feliz cumpleaños y este año no es diferente.

til next post ♥...

11 comments:

  1. She was so beautiful!

    I'm following your blog, I hope you FOLLOW mine, to win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so beautiful, so tragic :( I love Natalie Wood. Another tragic death of a great beauty.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank so much for you sweet comment! i love the pictures :)


    www.mystylehistory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's an immortal idol!

    http://theimagedisorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a truly beautiful woman, in every way.

    One of my favourite quotes:

    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

    Thank you so mnch for your truly lovely comment, I appreciate it

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos! she's really an icon!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is such a lovely post with amazing photos of her! Love it, thanks for sharing dear!

    xoxo
    Have a great weekend Nico!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your comment! pictures are amazing, Marilyn was amazing...
    I'm following your blog! Follow mine if you like
    http://thecookiemeworld.blogspot.com/
    xoxo
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos ! She's so pretty

    I like your blog ! If you like French fashion, I invite you to check out mine ! Tell me what you think, and maybe follow me if you like it ;)



    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. she was gorgeous!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!