MARC IS THAT GUY

 I WANT EVERY ITEM IN THIS COLLECTION especially the SHOES! Marc Jacobs is just that guy he is one of my favorite designers he just knows me so well LOL. Everything he does its always so young and the patterns/colors are just perfect as always.

QUIERO CADA PRENDA EN ESTA COLLECTION especialmente los ZAPATOS. Marc Jacobs es uno de mi disenadores favoritos me conoce tan bien jajaja. Y como todo lo que el hace esta es una collecion joven y con colores llamativos.









source-vogue

til next post ♥...

10 comments:

  1. BY THE WAY I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T STOPPED BY YOUR BLOGS. BLOGGER IS FUCKING UP ONCE MORE -_____- AND I CANT COMMENT OR FOLLOW YOUR BLOGS BECAUSE IT SIGNS ME IN AND OUT LIKE A BILLION TIMES, EVEN ON MY OWN BLOG. BUT KEEP LEAVING YOUR LINKS WILL GET BACK TO YOU!!!

    ♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! especially the first and second look!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweatheart!!i love your blog!!im following you!follow back?!!!!!kisses nandia
    http://femmefatale-nandia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!!!!thank you so much for your comment!!!!!!follow me if you want!im following you already!!!!ksses nandia
    http://femmefatale-nandia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed, i need the shoes! and the second outfit, now i think about it...

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt in the first outfit

    glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these outfits are just amazing

    ++++++++++++++++++++

    Much Love ♡

    + Jess +

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this collection!

    Lynn

    Carmen Vogue

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!