ALMOST HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic











Photobucket



DSC_0563 copia


Louise Ebel Pandora Day and night in Paris


I'm a winter girl I really don't like the hot summery days where people get to eat ice cream, have barbecues or even go swimming but living in Florida it's pretty hard to avoid. I do like the beach but I'll take the cold-windy-winter-nights any time of day, besides winter only means Christmas my favorite time of the year & also my birthday. Best of all I get to layer don't we all love to layer?? Like I mentioned before I do live in Florida so I wont get to wear really thick coats like the ones on the pictures let alone play in the snow or take cool pictures in the fall = ( and "winter" here doesn't actually start until January maybe December well what I consider cold. I really hope it gets really really really really cold this winter just like I do every year.

PS: We are still in summer here and the weather here it's just super hot, humid and did I mentioned extremely HOT, it's horrible.

PS2: Did you notice that I changed the color of the blog, I got bored of the purple and do you like how I *fixed* the title?


til next post ♥...

4 comments:

  1. Eek winter can stay away for a little longer! I'm more of a summer girl!

    Happy Sunday! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to it !




    If you like french fashion, I invite you to visit my blog, and maybe follow it if you wanna be the first to know when I post :)



    xx







    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics beautiful blog!
    I'm a new follower and I hope you will follow me back
    waiting 4 u up on giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!