YOUNG IN FASHION & RAISING EYEBROWS

image


 Cute would be the right word for a 10 year old little girl who pretended she was a model, but this beautiful 10 year old french girl is a model. Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau is in fact raising eyebrows in the fashion industry weather its good or bad she is making a name for herself. After I showed my seven year old sister who Thylane was she said to me "I thought that you had to be old, really skinny and tall to be a model" but I guess Thylane is breaking the rules a bit isn't she. My sister also said that when she turns ten she was going to be the next young model making head lines lol.
PS: She reminds me of a young Milla Jovovich















image




til next post ♥...

5 comments:

  1. La verdad que hay fotos que impresionan, pero a mi me sigue pareciendo muy niña.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and lovely, she will be bigger in fashion world. I bet in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is crazy! She is already a good model. When I was that age, I couldnt even look into a camera right. crazy. Shes mad stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, shes really pretty. but I think its insane to force such a young kid into the modelling business...with all those pedophiles out there. but respect, that shes so good at modelling. cool blog!

    maybe you have a minute to check out my blog :)

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me parece sobre exponer a una niña... en fin, que Dios la proteja de todas las pirañas...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!