BODY SUIT

[IMG_2499.jpg]
source-glamcanyon

I'm in love with this body suit, well I've been in love with it for a while but never have the guts to actually purchase it but I'm gonna go check it out sometime this week at my local AA see if it's available, perhaps try it on and maybe make up my mind on it. I would of bought it online a while ago but shopping online can be a bit tricky especially when you're not sure of your size or maybe you are but then you purchase an item and it takes a week or two for you to receive your garment just to find out that its too big or it's tight then you have to ship it back again and wait more time and the whole nine yards again but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

til next post ♥...

4 comments:

  1. its amAZing!

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress,the mix with leather is my favorite.I agree with you about buying in internet,the size is a big problem.www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!