NIGHT WALK


Night Walk Platform

Night Walk Platform

Hey babies I know haven't been blogging due to not having any internet connection at my uncles house which I stay there for four days a week because my job is closer to his house and I'm also saving a ton of gas since I drive a monster literally a monster lol but anyways I'm home today til like nine o clock  tonight because I have a meeting at work but I'll be back on Tuesday night to drop down all these ideas and my latest dilemmas.

On that note, remember black magic the shoe, well I didn't buy it because it didn't look like it was and item that I HAD  to HAVE in my closet but these Night Walks by Jeffery Campbell are just to cute and look much better than the other ones, I think I may have a bit of a crush on them.
til next post ♥...

2 comments:

  1. you should def purchase them.. for me it was love at first sight... so i had to pre-order mine since it was sold out.. im too excited for them to arrive but a bit worried about the sizing :)

    xoxo

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!