POOR ME



I'm as happy as I can be with the gifts I've gifted myself these last couple of days (I'll show you on a later post) just cos Christmas is in the air and so is my birthday and there is more to come as I plan to spend every dime I don't have on whatever my little heart desires =). I've stumbled upon this cute little old thing on Nasty Gal and I fell head over heels. Sadly I am as broke as I can be due to my last two purchases which have left me I guess sort of poor lol my only hope is that the dress will be there with my size by next on Wednesday. (seriously doubt it)

oh you guys, I want to cry lol

8 comments:

  1. The dress is greaaaaat but I cant get it myself either :( Show us what you got instead!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :) really you can always hope :)

    GIVEAWAY on my blog
    karissaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is lush!!!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!