VELVET RUSH



Looking through the web shops for some festive attire for the wonderful upcoming holidays, my birthday and other parties in between I find myself lusting over anything and everything velvet. I still don't have a clue on what to purchase, nothing seems to catch my eye. On other news I can't wait for Wednesday to come I finally purchased my camera and the timing is just perfect for the time of year. I name everything that I own, therefore I named the camera Blake.

image
















source-tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I love velvet and these pieces are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love velvet. those burnt orange leggings are great!
    would love for you to check out our blog too! www.thestylemaponline.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!