ALL I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR


Oh today was a lovely day. Only because it finally feels like winter in the "sunshine" state. I'm starting to get sick again =/ but oh well I'm used to it. I woke up super late and decided I needed to organize my room and clean things here and there which I managed to accomplish even if it took me all day lol. I took these pictures when I got bored of cleaning my bath some I had to edit, the lighting was really bad. I still have other things to do but I'll do them another day. I just hope its before February lol.











Did you also noticed after almost four years of having my LOOKBOOK I finally posted my first look lol.

HYPE??

Jumper: love culture
Shors: goodwill (d.i.y)
Tights: forever21 

7 comments:

  1. love the knit sweater! very cute +1Hype!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!


    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look !

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ideas put together i find here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is beautiful!!!

    www.eloverbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!