no secrets


The next seven months of my life I will be investing on this little surprise I have in my belly. I just recently found out that I am expecting. I am currently two months (7 weeks). Every month that went by the last year and a half I always thought the possibility of being pregnant, but that was never the case until now this time is for real. I am going to be a mum not sure as to how I feel about such commitment with a little life that's going to need me until the day I die. How would I know if I'm doing a good or bad job. I am in the process of moving across the country with my hubby and that means that I'll be far away from my mum the one person that I am supposed to need for the rest of my life. She is supposed to be there to guide and teach me the ways of motherhood. I guess I'll take the bull by the horns and hope I learned a thing or two from my mum.
I'll keep you all up to date with how everything is coming along and of course some picture progress.

until next post ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT(S)!!!